We're having our THIRD girl!!! Woohoo!! The ultrasound tech said that all of her parts looked to be growing healthy and strong. Praise God!
We are very excited and blessed...and maybe a tad bit nervous to have three girls running around together (stirring up mischief?) :) We told the kids and Luke responded by wiping his brow with the back of his hand and saying something along the lines of, "Wow, that's a lot of girls!" Ellie was fairly indifferent, as she was busy playing with her cousin Jack. But I will say, that the prospect of Ellie having two roommates in the future does have her pretty excited.
We have a decent baby name list started, but none that have really grabbed us. It was a good 20 hours after her birth before Adalyn was named, so this baby girl might have to wait 40. :) So feel free to leave a comment with a few name suggestions!
| Dan LOVES doing Ellie's hair, and I'm so glad because I think he has a lot of pigtails in his future :) |
No comments:
Post a Comment