Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Summer Fun #1

Well, I've tried twice to post an entry with a bunch of pictures from the last month or two, and both times I think I completely overwhelmed my computer or something. So instead of one big post, I'll do a few separate ones in honor of all the fun we've had so far.

I realize summer just technically began last week, but when it's 80 degrees in late April and early May, it's summer in my book! I'll let the pictures (and captions) do the talking...
Dan's 2nd half marathon, Cap City on May 5th. He didn't do as well as he would have liked, but hey, he ran 13.1 miles!

Dan around mile 9

We have a swingset! I've been wanting one since we moved into our house 3 years ago, but they're so expensive! When our neighbors (and friends) were packing up to move to Indiana, they sold this one to us at rock bottom price. Woohoo!

This is the same boy who used to be SO cautious. Ever since he learned how to pump his legs, his swinging has no limits. :)

Quality time. *Side note: several weeks after this picture was taken, Adalyn climbed right up that slide and sat in the play house. That girl has no fear!

Beautiful girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment