Ellie~
I love being your mama, sweet girl. You are so beautiful, inside and out. I love the freckles perfectly splashed over your nose and under each eye. I love how you help me pick out my clothes and jewelry and tell me, "I love you even when you don't wear a dress, mommy." Phew! I love how you enjoy letting your daddy do your hair and nails (it melts his heart!). I love how well you use language...your pronunciation and use of words is amazing!
I love how eclectic your personality is. You are rough and tumble sometimes...driving your car up the curb and laughing hysterically about it--and freaking out your big brother as he sits in the passenger seat! You are also very sensitive and fragile, always saying that the pit of your day (pit=least favorite part, peak=favorite part) was getting a boo boo. At times, you are incredibly shy. At your first gymnastics class you were literally frozen in place by your introversion. And other times you are very talkative, quite easily keeping pace with your extroverted big brother. One of my favorite things about you is that you love playing outside, getting dirty and sometimes bruised, in pretty dresses and nice shoes. There's something really charming to me about taking you to church in a pretty dress and tattered and dirty dress shoes. :)
I love you Ellie, and it has been an incredible and blessed journey being your mother. I look forward to continuing to watch you grow and learn. Prayerfully, you will grow into a young lady who trusts Christ and loves Him with all your heart, mind, soul and strength.
~your mama
| We celebrated Ellie's birthday party at Highbanks Park |
| I LOVE this picture of her. Her expression is classic Ellie. Beside her is her friend Eisley--they have become good friends and they're cute to watch together. |
| Mimi and Meemaw with their grandkiddos |
| all SIX of us! |
I'm not reading your blog anymore if you keep making me cry, dang it! ;) LOVE this! LOVE Ellie! She's so blessed to have you as a mother, Jill!!
ReplyDelete