Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Flip, Flop and Roll!

Ellie's balancing act

Luke's table

nice form, Luke!

this girl's got some muscles!

they always do their stretches first

when can I join in?
Luke and Ellie started their first gymnastics class in early April and have loved it! It's been a lot of fun watching them grow and learn new things. Ellie was painfully shy at their first class. She was literally frozen still during all the stretching....would.not.move. Now she's flipping over the bars! It is so great when they try something new and then look over at me with huge smiles on their faces. Watching them gives this mama great joy!

I try to keep Adalyn busy with food and milk, but most of the time she's antsy to get out of the stroller and join her sibs. It would be convenient if she'd sit still during their lesson so that I could watch Luke and Ellie, but who can blame her? Her sibs are just having too much fun! 

No comments:

Post a Comment