Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Pampering Fun

My wonderful mom and dad gave me a gift certificate to H2O Nail Care for my last birthday, and I decided to save it for a time when I could take Ellie with me and have some special girly time together. Last week Ellie and I started to plan our time together and we both decided we would love for Ellie's grandmas to come with us, too. So today we all met up and Ellie had her first professional manicure! She was very shy and quiet at first, but eventually she started to loosen up and enjoy herself. She got sparkles and pretty little flowers on each of her thumb nails, which really suited her girly nature. :) Afterwards we headed to lunch at Mimi's Cafe where Ellie had a special dirt dessert (chocolate pudding, oreo pieces and gummy worms--definitely going to make that at home someday). We had a really nice time together, and we look forward to the time when Adalyn can join us, too!
waiting for her pampering to begin :)

what could she be thinking? maybe, "I could get used to this!" :)

holding very still!

what a nice, girly touch!

Mimi and Meemaw

mother and daughter

No comments:

Post a Comment