Adalyn was asleep, I was cleaning in the kitchen and Luke and Ellie were playing together in the foyer. I was just thinking to myself how sweet it is when Luke and Ellie play so well with one another when I hear Ellie say, "Luke, are you sure about this?" Hmm, I guess I should go look into what they're doing.
 |
| this boy is super creative! |
Luke had designed his very own zipline! He ran a rope from the banister to the front door handle. He'd stand on the banister, hook the hanger (see his left hand) to the rope and zip down to the door. :) It was quite cute. Ellie was a bit more reserved and cautious, hence the, 'Are you sure about this?" question.
Just the other day Luke told me he's sooo tired of always having the TV off. Ha! Sorry buddy for your luck... you're too creative for the TV!
No comments:
Post a Comment