Monday, November 21, 2011

a glimpse of Dan's future?
Ellie loves to talk about her wedding. Every day when I tuck her in for her nap she asks, "Mommy, can we talk about my wedding?" Most of the time I can't resist the cuteness, so I oblige. She has already determined many elements of her wedding, and these have never really changed in all the time she's been talking about it.
1. Her dress will be yellow "like Belle's"
2. Her flowers will be purple
3. She wants long hair that is down to the floor "like Rapunzel's"
4. She wants yellow shoes to match her yellow dress
5. Daddy will walk her down the aisle
6. She will wear a beautiful crown and pretty jewelry...A LOT of pretty jewelry
...and most importantly...
7. She is going to marry God

Good luck to her future groom...#7 gives him a lot to live up to! I'm glad she has such high standards!

No comments:

Post a Comment