Saturday, November 19, 2011

Happy 5th Birthday Luke!

Yesterday, November 18th, was Luke's 5th birthday. He fills us with so much joy, and dare I say it, pride. He is so kind and gentle, fun and energetic, thoughtful and sensitive, smart and even spiritually minded. Every single week, either his Sunday school teacher or AWANA teacher heap praise on him for being so sweet- spirited and helpful. My heart swells when they share how much they enjoy having him in their class. My heart doesn't swell because I think Dan and I have done such a superb job, but truly because God has graciously given us this tender-hearted boy who has been an incredible blessing to us since the moment he entered our lives. Oh, how our cup overflows! And most importantly, numerous times over this past year Luke has told us that he trusts Jesus and believes that He died for His sins. Nothing gives Dan and me more joy than to know that our son trusts Jesus!
Happy Birthday Luke!

handsome boy

he had been hoping to get this suit for his birthday for months!

No comments:

Post a Comment