Tuesday, March 20, 2012

The Incredible Two

My gracious mother-in-law watched the kids for me this morning so that I could spend some time learning from a woman who homeschools her 5 children (5!). I also got to go to Whole Foods...all.by.myself. I seriously felt like I was on a shopping spree. It was so easy! But much to my dismay, I did end up having to pay at the end (bummer!).

Anyway, Luke and Ellie told me that they got to watch The Incredibles while they were with Meemaw, and as soon as they got home they got dressed into character. Luke insisted on being Elastigirl (I tried to make up a new character, Elastiboy, but he wasn't having it), and I'm really not sure who Ellie was. Maybe Dash (a boy, go figure). They were quite cute running around the house like this...

strike a pose!

sweet sibs...they love each other, and it's very sweet :)

No comments:

Post a Comment