Thursday, February 28, 2013

A Decade in the Making

That was surreal to even write that blog title...

Anywho, happy 10th(!!) anniversary to the love of my life, my best friend, my confidante.

Tomorrow I will go to work for 9+ hours and then I will drive to my parent's house, kiss my kids goodbye and head to a hotel with my hubs.

I had big grandiose plans of how I'd write an eloquent and romantic blog post about our journey as a couple through the highs and lows of life. And I would post pictures of our premarital wooing, our one-of-a-kind wedding and the blissful travels life has taken us on in the last 10 years.

But then I remembered that I don't have time to do that. And not only that, I know there is great intimacy and joy in cherishing our time together just between the two of us. So, I'm committed to being offline for the next couple of days...being in the moment, NOW. With my husband.

You are my better half Dan, truly. I love you. I picked a good one.

Here's to 60 more...

No comments:

Post a Comment